Friday, June 1, 2018

Tribute to Orphan Sunday {November 12, 2017}



Here's the thing about adoption; once you've done it, you forget. You forget you didn't birth them until you are asked if it was a full-term pregnancy. You forget when you tuck them in at night & when they crawl into your bed in the morning. Your soul knows you would die for them just like you'll die for the children who carry your DNA. You even forget they don't look like you until someone asks you "where they are from". Every day you forget. And every day there is a reminder.
Someday, 1/2 my kids will understand they were birthed by someone else. I pray that never matters. And I pray this is the best example of God's timing and His perfect plan in the lives of ALL my children. Because my life would not be perfect without them. #orphansunday#nationaladoptionmonth #foster #adopt #serve #thankyouGod


No comments:

Post a Comment